Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Underwear as Outerwear: The Visual Finale

Hi there! :)  The Underwear as Outerwear series has been a fun one.  I have featured some of my all-time favourite brands to portray the gorgeous pieces of lingerie and loungewear available with the ability to be rocked straight into your ready-to-wear wardrobe.  Today instead of focusing on a brand I wanted to round up this series as it started - with images of underwear as outerwear that I have found on Pinterest.  None of these images are my own and I have provided the links to them to avoid any copyright issues.

So please scroll down and enjoy these images of underwear as outerwear beauty.  From delicate glances of underwear to high-fashion takes on the trend - let's take the plunge.


 2.

 3.

 4.

 5.



 8.


 10.

 11.

 13.


 15.

 16.

 17.

 18.

 19.


Speak soon,
Claire x

Come and follow me and my social media antics at:

 Instagram - theunpublishedgirl
 Bloglovin - theunpublishedgirl
 Pinterest - unpublishedgirl
and Twitter - unpublishedgirl

1 comment:

  1. All these photos are gorgeous - I've been seeing this trend more and more!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete